To register with our organization your domino association (country) must meet the minimum requirements. Registration fee is reasonable and fair. Please contact us for more information. Upon registration, your Domino Association will receive a membership package which includes:
- Domino Association Certificate of Membership
- ID cards for all members included with the enrollment form
- Competition rules for each of your registered leagues and clubs
- Board members contact list
- Latest press releases, newsletter and calendar of events
- ICD email addresses
- ICD Web space for Contact Information and Advertisement
- ICD Code of Conduct
In order to become a registered member you must meet all of the following minimum requirements:
- Your must have a minimum of ten (10) clubs registered with your league
- Each club must have a minimum of ten (10) pairs and a team captain.
- Your league must have an executive officer with whom we can remain in contact either through email or postal mail.
Registration fees are as follows:
- Registration of the country’s national Domino Association – to be determined.
- Must submit the national domino association name and logo.
- Registration of each Club – to be determined. Must submit the Club name and team colors.
- Registration of each Player – to be determined. Must submit full names of players and title if any.
For more information on other memberships please email us or click here.